Students who are qualified to enroll in ACI are provided with various amounts of scholarships.
Financial Aid Scholarship:
· Who is eligible: Students who meet the conditions for enrollment in our high schools but do not have sufficient financial means can benefit from this scholarship.
· What are the conditions: Making an application using the link on the schools' own websites during the registration period. Students who will start their preparatory year can apply for a scholarship during their registration.
· Period: 1 Year, each year, a new application can be submitted.
· Conditions for Renewal:The student's passing all classes, receiving no disciplinary action.
· Scope: The amount of scholarship is determined according to the student's personal situation.
Sports, Arts and Science Scholarship
As the Health and Education Foundation, our goal is to contribute to the growth of well-rounded and happy individuals with strong social skills as well as academic merit. With the strong emphasis we place on student engagement in sports and arts as well as participation in science competitions, we offer “Sports, Arts and Science Scholarships” to support students who are strong in these areas. Current students or those who are newly enrolled at SEV American high schools who are involved in sports, arts or research, can receive a scholarship of up to 25 percent of the school tuition for five years, their entire high school education. One student can only qualify for one of these areas (sports, arts and sciences). Since these scholarships are regarded as merit scholarship, the students may also qualify for the Financial Aid Scholarship. If awarded, the total amount of scholarship can reach 100% combined with the scholarship awarded for sports or science. Students who will both start the preparatory year and who are in upper grades may apply for this scholarship. New and continuing students, who are athletes, artists or researchers, can receive up to 25 percent scholarship for five years, which covers their entire high school education. In addition, students in need may simultaneously benefit from the Financial Aid Scholarship, allowing for up to 100% scholarship.
Who are eligible:
· National athletes in one of the Olympic sports or in chess,
· Students who achieve Turkish national championship (individual or as part of a team), or national record-breaker and who actively compete in the sports branch concerned. The scholarship of national athletes continue for the entire duration of their education at the school as long as they meet the conditions for the continuation. The scholarship of the Turkish national champions or record breakers are for one year. The scholarship can be re-allocated if the achievements continue in the following years.
Who are eligible:
· Students who study part-time at the State Conservatory, which offers admission through a talent exam, in at least a four-year program,
· Students who graduated from at least a four year program of the conservatory, or
· Those who are placed in the top three in contests organized by the United Nations (UNICEF, UNESCO). Of those students who are currently enrolled in our schools, those who meet the eligibility criteria stated above may apply for this scholarship award for the semesters following their meeting the criteria.
Who are eligible:
· Preparatory Year Students: Science Scholarship is awarded to students who received a gold, silver or bronze medal at the National Science Olympiad, sponsored by TUBITAK, during their middle school education (grades 5,6,7,8) in case they are enrolled in our high schools for the entire duration of their education at our schools. Student awards from National Project Competitions do not qualify for this scholarship.
· Upper Grade Levels: It is awarded to students at our high schools who receive a gold, silver or bronze medal at the National Science Olympiad, sponsored by TUBITAK, or at the National Project Competition for the entire duration of their education at our schools.
You can follow the scholarship applications on the website of the school you intend to enroll in. For further information, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org